Lilly is dedicated to developing cancer treatments, but we're more than just our medicines. That's why we created the Lilly Oncology Support Center, a comprehensive patient-support program focusing on two vitally important areas for patients and their loved ones:
- Financial and coverage issues for eligible patients (whether they're uninsured, underinsured, or insured), including financial assistance, help with benefits verification, prior-authorization support, specialty-pharmacy coordination, access, reimbursement, and more. The aim is to help patients understand their coverage options, locate the appropriate pharmacy, and identify the lowest possible out-of-pocket cost.
- Ongoing personalized care (for some products) from a dedicated staff, including emotional support and other services.
The Lilly Oncology Support Center provides a range of personalized services to help qualified patients get the individual support they need—whether it’s financial, emotional, or otherwise.
Here's an overview of what we offer:
Savings Card Program
- Supports eligible patients with co-pay and coinsurance costs for prescribed Lilly Oncology products*
- No income eligibility requirement
- Provides an annual maximum patient benefit of $25,000
Ongoing Patient Suport
- Emotional support when patients need it
- Answering side-effect management questions and guiding patients back to their doctor when necessary
- Reviewing treatment information when patients need further guidance
- Eligibility determination
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization assistance
- Appeals information
- Specialty pharmacy coordination
- Billing and Coding information
- Payment methodologies and allowables
- Payer policy information
- Pricing information
For more information about the Lilly Oncology Support Center, call 1-866-472-8663, Monday–Friday, 8 am–10 pm ET, or visit LillyOncologySupportCenter.com.
ALIMTA All-in-One Resource
Download a comprehensive resource that helps support your needs in the following areas: dosing and administration, billing and coding, product distribution and specifications, and Lilly Oncology Support Center information for ALIMTA.