Financial assistance and support resources
No one should face this alone, so it’s essential that you reach out for support if you need it. During your treatment, you may face challenges that are physical, emotional, or financial in nature. The resources below can act as a starting point for support, so you can feel as prepared as possible for treatment.
Advocacy groups and resources
Cancer support groups let you share your experiences and learn how others cope. Your doctor, nurse, or social worker may know about support groups in your area. Some support groups also meet through the Internet.
Lung cancer advocacy groups
American Lung Association®www.lung.org
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancerwww.go2foundation.org
General cancer resources
American Cancer Society®www.cancer.org
Care beyond treatment
Treating the physical side of cancer is just the start. Emotions are important too. Lilly Oncology strives to offer resources to help ease the difficult times and celebrate the good ones.Find resources
Lilly is dedicated to developing cancer treatments, but we're more than just our medicines. That's why we created the Lilly Oncology Support Center, a comprehensive patient-support program focusing on two vitally important areas for patients and their loved ones:
- Financial and coverage issues for eligible patients (whether they're uninsured, underinsured, or insured), including financial assistance, help with benefits verification, prior-authorization support, specialty-pharmacy coordination, access, reimbursement, and more. The aim is to help patients understand their coverage options, locate the appropriate pharmacy, and identify the lowest possible out-of-pocket cost.
- Ongoing personalized care (for some products) from a dedicated staff, including emotional support and other services.
The Lilly Oncology Support Center provides a range of personalized services to help qualified patients get the individual support they need—whether it’s financial, emotional, or otherwise.
Here's an overview of what we offer:
Savings Card Program
- Supports eligible patients with co-pay and coinsurance costs for prescribed Lilly Oncology products*
- No income eligibility requirement
- Provides an annual maximum patient benefit of $25,000
Ongoing Patient Suport
- Emotional support when patients need it
- Answering side-effect management questions and guiding patients back to their doctor when necessary
- Reviewing treatment information when patients need further guidance
- Eligibility determination
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization assistance
- Appeals information
- Specialty pharmacy coordination
- Billing and Coding information
- Payment methodologies and allowables
- Payer policy information
- Pricing information
For more information about the Lilly Oncology Support Center, call 1-866-472-8663, Monday–Friday, 8 am–10 pm ET, or visit LillyOncologySupportCenter.com
Lilly pricing information
Prescription drug prices can be confusing. Two people may pay different prices for the same drug, depending on their insurance situation.
To learn more about pricing for ALIMTA, visit LillyPricingInfo.com/alimta